Follow Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, 25 August 2015

Summer Wishlist Update

I don't know if you remember but back in April I wrote a post about what I hoped I would do over the summer. I spent a lot of time with family from shopping trips with my grandma, a trip away with just my Mum and Dad to Walsingham, which was the most relaxing trip ever. I have also been to Norfolk on a quiet forest holiday with the little brother, Mum and Dad. I have also had two meals out with my family one for my graduation and my Dad's birthday. I also did a lot of singing with Pendle Youth Choir as I finished up my time in the youth choir. I think of my next performing step. I have also read a hell of a lot including James Rhodes autobiography and the book by Sprinkle of Glitter (aka Louise Pentland). I haven't got as far as I want on the fitness front but I plan to continue trying with my new goal of try something new each month, which is going fantastically well. 

My blogs are also going from strength to strength with my fashion and beauty blog has grown to 500 views last month. I have started posting on a weekly schedule and I have a lot of content planned for my amazing readers across the next few months. My writing projects are going across at full steam ahead. I hope to be able to tell you at some point in the future. 

Have you accomplished any new goals this summer? Please comment and share below your achievements or memories of this summer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment