First up in the favourites is music. These two songs were rediscovery from my teen years and they are starships by Nicky Minaj and Mambo No 5. They are two great dance songs to cheer me up in the rainy summer days
My next lifestyle favourite is a TV show I'm steadily becoming obsessed with and it is NCIS. I love this show. I love the characters, the story arcs and the action and the relationships. I just simply love it all.
Next on my lifestyle favourites is an organisational method bizarrely for me. It is the KonMari method for tidying. My mum was reading her book and kept telling me her methods work. I was a major skeptic until I tried it for myself. It has revolutionised my life. The way I look at my possessions. It has actually changed my life for the better.
Next up is a good old chick flick films that I have never seen but I have fallen in love with them and they are Legally Blonde and Legally Blonde 2. I love these films. I hope one day to see Legally Blonde The Musical at some point in the future.
What are your lifestyle favourites from this month? I would love to hear them you can comment down below or tweet me @MissKathrynAB or Instagram me @misskathrynab or even snapchat me @misskathrynab.





No comments:
Post a Comment