Follow Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, 2 August 2015

Lessons I learned from the Graduation Ceremony

Well, a couple of weeks ago, I had my graduation ceremony at Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral (the Catholic one). It was quite surreal to be honest and better than ever I could imagine. I went with my mum and dad. There were aspects that I was glad I did after advice from others or things my gut told me to do.

1. Don't forget hair pins or safety pins and don't forget to use them. 
I forgot my hair pins and so wish I hadn't because every time I tilted my head forward the hat fell off it made the day very interesting to say the

2. Wear flats. Flats can be look good and sexy without pain.
Honestly, this was the day that I was grateful for being different. I have to wear flats all the time because I physically can't walk in heels. It was the best thing I ever did. When girls were saying 'can I borrow your shoes?' I thought being me actually pays off but if you want to hear heels put dolly pumps or sandals in a bag or in the car, because it is an EXTREMELY LONG day you could be on your feet 10 hours or more.

3. Don't forget the snacks. You will need a lot of boost. 
Hunger. 5pm rush hour traffic. Not a good mix. Good job for crisps and water in the car.

4. Hard seats. Sore legs, back, thighs. Take a cushion. 
I think this is very important for relatives because they are the ones who are sat down for most of the ceremony. It can be very cramped too so they may not be able to move to stop cramping.

But a wonderful day was had by all.





No comments:

Post a Comment