Erin Condren Life Planner.
I have always been a planner girl whether it be a diary or a to do list, but nothing has never helped me feel so relaxed and such a creative outlet. I don't spend money on stickers like some of the other planners I have seen on social media, but a little decoration has made organization seem interesting. If you do want to see how I use my planner check my post scheduled to be posted this weekend on The Chronicles of Reality.
Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter - By Louise Pentland
A book I keep coming back to again and again. Life filled with honesty and laughter. Love it - full review to come.
I know there is only two but I have had more beauty favourites this month. Check them out on my fashion and beauty blog Loving your Beautiful Identity.
Life with a Sprinkle of Glitter - By Louise Pentland
A book I keep coming back to again and again. Life filled with honesty and laughter. Love it - full review to come.


No comments:
Post a Comment