Follow Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, 15 August 2015

YouTuber of The Month August 2015

I thought I would a new series of blog posts on my blog called YouTuber of the Month. Literally, because I am kind of obsessed with YouTube especially beauty and lifestyle videos but many other videos too. I thought would share with you those YouTubers I am loving and see where it goes from there.

The first ever YouTuber of The Month goes to
Kristina at Pretty Shiny Sparkly.  

Here is the link to her Welcome video and you can access her channel too. 

I choose Kristina partly because she is living the life I hope to one day have which is a successful full time career alongside her blogging career. I find it quite interesting how she has built her channel up alongside her career, and how she manages to keep it so successful at the same time. I hope I can take everything associated with www.kathrynbracewell.com to the next level. 

See you guys next time. If you have any new suggestions for any new subscriptions please do comment below. 



No comments:

Post a Comment