Follow Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, 8 June 2015

My Top Blogs and Vlogs To Watch or Read

Aside from writing blogs and producing content for my soon to be developed youtube channel, I love to watch others. I thought I would share with you my favourite ones to watch and read.

One of my favourites has to be Fleur De Force, first and foremost her blog reviews are really detailed and insightful to read. I have tried products she has reviewed and loved them. Her youtube channel is fun with a lot of varied content. I find them very interesting to watch.

Fleur's blog - http://fleurdeforce.blogspot.co.uk/ 
Fleur's youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1-szPBG7Oh4icM1FcQakQg 



The next one is Becky from TalkBeckyTalk I find her videos really interesting. She has made me want to try new flavoured teas from her love of tea.

Becky's youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnKeiIEA7bn9a2qerO6Db8A


Holly is a rather new addition to my watch and read list, partly because she is Becky's sister. I love her videos because she is quirky and really quite comical to watch. I have never really come across anyone quite like her really on youtube.

Holly's youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/user/twinklelashes



My last one is called Teen CP I really like this one, because it has a community feel to the way it is written and produced by people with Cerebral Palsy. I really love the experiences shared because it shows both sides of the reality - the medical combined with the fun. It is one that I have found to really relate to personally.

TeenCP link - http://teencerebralpalsy.com/

So here are my favourite blogs or vlogs to read and watch at the moment. I would love to hear what yours are? Share in the comment section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment