I recently wrote a post about my Everyday Survival Kit. I thought I would extend the post and write about my favourite apps for social media and blogging that I use on my iPad and iPhone on a daily basis.
1. Facebook
It is one of the simplest social media apps to use, I use this to check my news feed and post my photos and immediate statuses. I think it is also a really good app to start with as a beginner.
2. Twitter
I use this to check the news feed on the go.
3. Instagram
Easy to use and a great way to edit photos. It also allows me to post to my Twitter and Facebook (and Tumblr but that's more for personal use).
4. Blogger
I love this app as this allows me to quickly upload my photos of my blogs quickly and when I am really busy write my posts on the go.
5. Hootsuite and Buffer
My schedule app for my facebook personal account, facebook page and Twitter feeds and Google+ and Linkedin.
6. Pages
This app I access the messages for my page.
What are your favourite apps?
No comments:
Post a Comment