Follow Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, 21 April 2015

The Final Month - The Final Goals before I graduate university.

I bet you have noticed that I have not been blogging for the last month or so, I have not quit it is just I have been busy with my university studies and other projects which I promise I will share with you when I am ready too. I promise you they will be worth the wait.

I thought I would write a post about my goals in this final month. It might help you in learning a little about prioritisation of tasks, because the balancing act isn't easy.


  1. Finish my sociology assignment  - which will be done by the time some of you see this post as it is due on 21st. 
  2. Finish my dissertation - the beast I have been working on for the last year. I a nearly there I have really enjoyed writing this, I hope to share it with you one day. 
  3. Write the history exam question - history, economics and education not as boring as it sounds. It is not I promise 
  4. Write the sociology exam question - comparative yawn 
  5. Read SEN Exam prep - ethics; time to question life. To be or not to be? 
  6. Do the SEN Exam 
  7. Celebrate finishing uni 
  8. Keep on top of my blogs and other projects 
  9. Get a job. 
  10. Try to not eat my body weight in junk food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment