Follow Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Thursday, 30 April 2015

My Summer Wish List

As most of you know I am finalising my dissertation. I have been thinking about things I would like to do over the summer.
I thought I would share them with my lovely readers.

1. Read, read and read all the books I have been meaning to read for so long.
2. Spend time with family - t is how memories are created
3. Get super healthy and fit because I want my energy back
4. Plenty of shopping - find me a girl who does not love a bit of shopping
5. A lot of singing as I finish my time with Pendle Youth Choir
6. CCDS - a little work always does the heart and mind good
7. Write, Write and more writing
8. Start my YouTube channel properly.
9. Blogging as always
10. Sleep Sleep - the thing that has been lacking in the last few weeks

What are you planning to do this summer? I would love to know what you are going to be up to in your summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment