1. This is the most important one. TALK! - whether it is to yourself, your mum, your dad, your room mate. If you are worried about something, share the problem because if you don't share it. I t will consume you and you won't want to do anything especially assignments.
2. EAT! - I suppose it is the most important one instead of Number 1 but everyone needs the fuel to produce the kick ass masterpiece. So don't forget to eat and it will help you keep your eyeballs on the task.
3. SLEEP! - Students are suppose to have Phds in this topic. It help you find interest and motivation in your day.
4. FIND YOUR ZONE! - Seriously whichever place sets your creative juices going. Set up camp and don't move. It can be anywhere from your bed to your desk to your home so your mum can sort the meltdowns out. It needs to be perfect, if it isn't right find another. I still haven't find mine. I work wherever I drop.
5. FIND YOUR NICHE! - whether it is many drafts for your coursework or practising question after question, mind maps. Find your best way to study and stick to it. You study however you want.
These are my motivators to get me to the end of my degree.
No comments:
Post a Comment