It was a Christmas present from last Christmas from my Mum and Dad. My experience started when I checked in with the Event Management Team who were the most accommodating I have ever seen. They were really helpful in helping us make the most of the event. After we checked in we went into sound check with Pete. We were near the centre on the front row. They were dporoximately 40 - 50 people but it is not as many as it sounds. Pete introduced us to his band after he said hello and they all did a solo. They were all very talented musicians. He performed some covers to test his microphone. My fave being StevieWonder - signed sealed delivered.
Next it was time for the best part - meeting Pete. We told some expectations at check in but they were only fair as Pete only had an alloyed time for meeting everybody. When it was my turn I was amazed and a big awestruck that he was stood in front of me. He asked how I was and said I was good and asked how he was. The weird bit was that he called my dad Stuart. Don't ask why, it just did. He signed our landyards and our programmes. It was a special moment, and of course he gives the most perfect hugs and so does his brother Chris.
Then it was time for the concert. It was awesome I loved every second. I danced the night away. The seats were beyond amazing - the fourth row centre isle needless to say I was very sore the day after but totally worth.
Pete you rocked awesome - your best album yet. You have given me the perfect memory and I love you for it.




No comments:
Post a Comment