Follow Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, 10 October 2015

Lifestyle Favourites Chat | September 2015

I haven't got many lifestyle favourites this month, because it has been a bit of a weird month. The big favourite is my iPhone 6 in gold and white. I have been wanting to upgrade for a while but it hasn't been time on my contract to upgrade. I'm loving having an updated phone for all my flogging and blogging needs. My new contract is excellent too for when I'm on the go.

I have also been loving my Yankee candle which was given to me by my parents for my graduation I love the summery flowery smell.

I have also been loving a new website www.sheilajaneteaching.com. It was founded by an American teacher called Sheila Jane. She is passionate about eliminating teacher burnout and teachers developing their #EDUempire. It is fllled with resources, videos and everything you seem to need in relation to social media, education and teaching. 

I have also  been loving my handbags again. I have been particularly using my Steve Madeen bag and my new look bag which is very simliar to a Mulberry bag from a couple of years ago. 

What have been your favourites this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment