Follow Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Saturday, 24 January 2015

The Cumberbomb Unleashed


Benedict Cumberbatch photobombing Meryl Streep. 

When I was sifting through the tweets regarding the Golden Globes looking for the ultimate juice to go into this years awards season of legendary legend post at the end of the awards season. The first person is of course, 'The Cumberbatch' doing the famous 'Cumberbomb' to Meryl Streep. I think it should go into the legendary legend post at the end, because no one can photobomb like Benedict Cumberbatch. of course this is not his first Cumberbomb because he also did the Cumberbomb to U2 at The Academy Awards in 2014. 


Benedict photobombing U2.

I just think it shows humanity and normality in a society when celebrities are seen to be God like, when in actual fact they are like you or me but with this important job to do. It is something I would do if I was at The Academy Awards because it creates a memory at the end of the day. So why wouldn't you have fun and a laugh. I think this is a guy who can't believe where his career has got him to even though he is a spectacularly phenomenal actor and jousts wants to embrace his life to the max. So there you go, my reasoning for the Cumberbomb going into the finale pice of Legendary legend post.

No comments:

Post a Comment